Tams Client Engagement Coordinator, Duson
SON-FACULTY AND STAFF
Duke University School of Nursing, TAMS Client Engagement Coordinator
General Purpose: Plan, coordinate and administer activities within the Marketing and Communications TAMS operations team. Develop, coordinate and execute a variety of assignments related to the marketing, sales, on-boarding and support of external university clients to the TAMS software management system. Supervisor: This position reports to the Assistant Dean of Communications, Marketing and Business Development, with direction from the TAMS Client Engagement Manager.
Lead Generation, Marketing Support, and Sales Support
- Conduct research to identify and created targeted prospect databases for direct marketing efforts for the TAMS software.
- Manage the TAMS software direct outreach marketing programs (electronic and direct mail) as developed by the TAMS marketing team.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the TAMS marketing program against identified metrics, suggest modifications to planned strategies as appropriate.
- Coordinate all marketing activities in support of TAMS at identified conferences and special events. Duties include, but are not limited to: conference/booth registration, shipping of booth and marketing materials, updating and printing of collateral and marketing materials, and preparation forfollow up of leads generated from the events for post-conference follow up.
- Under the direction of the Client Engagement Manager, conduct pre-demonstration coordination and screening of prospects.
- Serve as back up to the Client Engagement Manager for client inquiries, product demonstration and sales presentations.
- As identified by the TAMS marketing team, serve as point of contact for niche marketing and promotional campaigns in order to generate qualified leads and potential clients. On-Boarding and Customer Service
- Manage and have primary responsibility for the full new client onboarding and training process including but not limited to: coordinating the single sign username and password set up, coordinating with TAMS and the client’s IT staff; ensuring applicable TAMS staff are provided account guest access to the client system for setup purposes; follow up with TAMS IT team to create the client’s instance; scheduling and then running the onboarding and training sessions with the client, walking them through configuration options, demonstrating features and functionality to help the client make configuration decisions, and agreeing upon implementation and training timelines; configuring the client’s TAMS instance; and uploading course and instructor files.
- Manage the distribution, collection and summarization of the TAMS Client Satisfaction Survey process.
- Conduct periodic follow up with clients to ensure they fully understand how to reap the benefits TAMS creates and have an exceptional service and support experience, resulting eventually in renewal of their license agreement.
- Working with the TAMS marketing team, develop appropriate training and promotional materials for use across client continuum.
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer support and product troubleshooting during and after the onboarding process.
Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Ability to work independently, and effectively manage complex projects with limited supervision.
- Extensive customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to creatively problem solve, and nurture relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Ability to develop and analyze marketing and sales data, identify trends, and make recommendations for adjustments to strategies in order to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Ability to learn and translate technical product information into customer-centered marketing and training materials and presentations.
- Knowledge of business and managements principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, andproject management.
Requisition Number 401478901
Duke Entity MEDICAL CENTER
Job Code 2901 PROGRAM COORD, SENIOR
Job Family Level 11
Full Time / Part Time FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Work requires analytical, communications and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree program.
Work requires three years of experience in program administration or involving academic, instructional or counseling activities to acquire skills necessary to plan, coordinate and implement a variety of program activities and events. OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Auto req ID