Skills Development Coach, Team Leader Supervisor
Location : Home
Closing Date : 28/09/2018
Salary : £24,000+ (dependent on experience)
Employment Type : Permanent
Department : School of Business and Technology
Home-based role (office presence also a requirement at nearest BPP centre (London, Birmingham or Manchester)
BPP School of Business and Technology is recruiting for a Skills Development Coach role to accommodate the demand needs within the school across our Team Leader Supervisor apprenticeship programmes. We are looking for highly motivated, team leader/management practitioner-experienced candidates to bring high quality support, nurture and develop talent within the sector. The overall purpose of the role is to support each learner to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
You will be responsible for the on programme support of apprenticeships skills and behaviour standards. This will include coaching and provision of high quality support, guidance and feedback for all apprentices enrolled on relevant TLS, School of Business and Technology apprenticeship programmes.
- Provide a structured and appropriate development journey for the apprentices enabling them to maximise their full potential
- Support with induction and industry relevant skills and behaviour sessions both face to face and online
- Carry out 5 weekly review calls with learners and line managers to ensure progression with their studies
- Work collaboratively with client services, line managers and apprenticeship support teams
- Provide feedback to the apprentice on their progress against knowledge skills and behaviours relevant to their standards
- Facilitate and moderate discussion forums on their VLE
- Communicate effectively with learners via the VLE and other appropriate tools and actively encourage learner engagement with their programmes using resources available
- Provide academic (both pre-submission via advice on continuous development of learner e-portfolio’s and post-submission) and safeguarding support to learners
- Contribute to the development of appropriate programme systems and processes
- Contribute towards learner gateway reviews and support and guide them through the end point assessment phase to ensure target retention and completion rates for Apprenticeships are met.
- Other activities as and when required by the school
Please refer to the full job description
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check