Fellowship International Program
FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM AT TDTU
As a multidisciplinary university with 39 programs from undergraduate to postgraduate in the fields of natural sciences, social sciences and humanities, economics, business, technology, applied arts, pharmacy, law, foreign languages, etc.; with more than 50 research groups and two key research institutes; and 14 centers of science and technology, TDTU gathers a lot of world-class experts and scientists. TDTU regularly conducts activities with world-class universities in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, Italy, Switzerland, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, the USA, and many other countries in order to train learners to become global citizens.
1. OPPORTUNITY TO WORK AT TDTU
One of the conditions to ensure that the University can implement its plan successfully is to expand the number of qualified, professional and world-class employees to meet the its objectives.
Therefore, TDTU is seeking applicants who are international experts (at least 1 month contract) and students (Masters, PhD) to register to be trainees for 3 to 9 months at our University.
2. STUDENT INTERNSHIP:
2.1. Job description
- Work as teaching assistants in English lessons, lessons in laboratory and practical lessons; do secretarial work; work as research assistants in the research programs of the professor or lecturer; participate in academic and extra-curricular activities, and other work as agreed.
- Do specific work to serve students; organize extra-curricular events and international events; participate in advertising, recruiting, and consulting; build relationships with multinational and transnational enterprises, etc;
- Working time: Applicant is required to work 32 hours / week according to the work schedule of TDTU and assignment of the unit / lecturer / professor.
- Requirements: Have an IELTS score of 6.0 or above in English proficiency (or equivalent communication ability); currently be studying and working at a university / research institute.
3. SHORT-TERM EXPERT:
3.1. Job description
- Teaching; reviewing and commenting on educational programs; consulting to improve syllabuses and teaching materials; trainee management; assisting your unit in recruiting international students and experts; building relationships with multinational enterprises
- Research and make research linkages between your unit in TDTU and your working office; support international cooperation activities for your unit; organize and support international conferences and seminars; seek scholarship opportunities for lecturers and students; set up the research team; introduce more experts and colleagues to your unit and TDTU, ...
- Working time at your unit at TDTU must be at least 1 month; the number of working hours per day are not mandatory (just ensure the completion of the assignment).
- Requirements: good health, energetic; not limited to professional qualifications but must have at least a master's degree and many years of professional experience (if candidate has graduated from university, he or she must have at least 15 successful years of professional experience in the field of study that he or she registered in for short-term work); no age restrictions; IELTS 6.5 or above (or speaking and communicating in English fluently).
- Other exemptions will be agreed upon during the detailed exchange process between the applicant and the receiving unit.
4. SCHOLARSHIP AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
4.1. Internship work from 3 months to 9 months:
- International students from top 500 universities in the world (Group 1): accommodation in the TDTU campus; shuttle between airport and campus; ½ round-trip airfare; cost of living.
- International students from non-Top 500 universities (Group 2): get the above privileges except airfare.
4.2. Short-term experts (at least 01 month):
- Cost of living: 500,000 VND / day / person;
- Accommodation in the TDTU campus;
- Private office, fully equipped;
- Airport pick-up, round-trip air ticket;
- TDTU will arrange staff to guide experts to visit, travel and explore the country and meet Vietnamese people (1 time) at the request of the experts.
5. APPLICATION DOSSIER
- Open letter;
- Curriculum vitae with up-to-date information on study and research;
- The science curriculum vitae is confirmed by the enterprise in which you are working (study) or consulting (for experts);
- Relevant professional qualifications;
- Letter of recommendation from a professor (for students); or colleagues (for specialists).
Candidates who need more information, want to exchange, or want to send in their application, please contact:
- International Cooperation, Research and Training Institute (INCRETI);
- Room A0001, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam;
- Phone: (+84) 28 37 755 053;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: international.tdtu.edu.vn
TDTU is always ready to welcome candidates from all over the world and commit to create the best working conditions for candidates to have a pleasant time working and exciting experiences in Vietnam in general and TDTU in particular.
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Engineering & Technology Teaching Fellowships jobs in Vietnam
- Fixed Term Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Teaching Fellowships jobs in Vietnam
- Fixed Term Physical Sciences Teaching Fellowships jobs in Vietnam
- Fixed Term Social Sciences Teaching Fellowships jobs in Vietnam
- Fixed Term Arts & Humanities Teaching Fellowships jobs in Vietnam