Programme Leader - Health and Social Care
A fantastic opportunity to launch the new BTEC HND Healthcare Practice programme now exists at The City College in London.
The college is very experienced in Health and Social Care and the post offered is that of Programme Leader. The post may also include social and community work. Lecturing posts are also available.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on skills and experience.
Start date: As soon as possible
To apply for this post you must:
- Be educated to degree level (minimum)
- Have experience of teaching health and social care at level 4/5 or higher (teaching qualification preferred)
- Hold a recognised vocational or professional qualification in the health and social care sector (eg. HCPC registration, NMC registration or relevant vocational qualifications)
- Have vocational experience in the sector (with up-to-date CPD)
- Have experience of leading a relevant programme
- Be familiar with QAA and the UK Quality Code
- Be familiar with sector developments (OfS, OIA etc).
- Have permission to work in the UK.
Applicants must also be innovative, flexible, organised and possess a ‘can do’ attitude. Attention to detail, meeting deadlines and the ability to work under pressure are prerequisite, as is having an excellent command of English and excellent communication skills.
You can apply for this job by sending a full CV and supporting letter to: email@example.com. Please ensure you write ‘HSC Programme Leader’ in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No agencies.
The covering letter must demonstrate your knowledge, skills, experience and achievements, and explain why you are suitable for the role. Please state where you saw the advertisement.
The City College is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all individuals who can fulfil the role.