Research Associate in Mechanical Engineering
Organization Name Mechanical Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Operational Responsibilities
- Candidates shall have a Masters degree in a relevant discipline (Mechanical, Materials or Aerospace Engineering) from a reputable university.
- Strong background and experience in nano- and micro-structural characterization and macroscale testing of multiscale hybrid/multifunctional composites, including damage and/or fracture.
- Additive Manufacturing of nanocomposites, fiber-composites and lattice materials
- Experimental characterization of thermal, mechanical, electrical and Piezoresistive behavior of multiscale hierarchical composites
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement