Research Assistant in Mechanical Engineering
Organization Name Mechanical Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Construction, solving and post‐processing of environmental gas dispersion models using PHAST, CALPUFF and ANSYS/Fluent software packages.
- B.Sc. in mechanical engineering and CGPA > 3.5.
- Experience in atmospheric gas dispersion modeling using PHAST and ANSYS/Fluent software Packages.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement