Research Engineer in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- We are seeking a talented research engineer to participate in a project to develop novel deep neural network architectures for use in Alzheimer’s disease detection and prediction from MRI brain scans. The focus is on developing cutting-edge technologies that improve current state-of-the-art.
- M.S. in electrical and computer engineering, computer science, computer vision, deep learning or a related field
- Proficient in programming language like Python and Matlab.
- Familiar with popular deep learning libraries like Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras and Caffe;
- Excellent in problem solving.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement