Skills Development Coach: Business Administrator
2 days left
- Full Time
Nationwide - home based with occasional travel
BPP Apprenticeship School is recruiting for a Skills Development Coach role to accommodate the demand needs within the school across several of our apprenticeship programmes. We are looking for highly motivated, practitioner-experienced candidates to bring high quality support, nurture and develop talent within the sector. The overall purpose of the role is to support each learner to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
We are looking for Skills Development Coaches in the following areas:
Business Administrator (Level 3)
You will need to have experience in work-based industry relevant to the Apprenticeship. The role will require focus in the specified Apprenticeship above.
You will be responsible for the on programme delivery of apprenticeships skills and behaviour standards within one discipline. This will include coaching and provision of high quality support, guidance and feedback for your own caseload of apprentices enrolled on Apprenticeship School apprenticeship programmes within the discipline and support of your team, where necessary.
1. Deliver a structured and appropriate development journey for the apprentices enabling them to maximise their full potential
2. Ensure monthly performance update on learners and progress reviews with learners and line managers
3. Work collaboratively with client services, line managers and apprenticeship support
4. Provide feedback to the apprentice on their progress against knowledge skills and behaviours relevant to their standards
5. Communicate effectively with apprentices via the VLE and other appropriate tools and actively encourage apprentice engagement with their programmes using resources available
6. Monitor progression with Functional Skills if applicable
7. Provide support during End Point Assessment to ensure all End Point components are carried to the necessary timescales.
8. Provide safeguarding support to apprentices
1. Contribute to the development of appropriate programme systems and processes
2. Provide the support required to ensure target retention and completion rates for Apprenticeships are met.
3. Other activities as and when required by the school
Please refer to full job description.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.