Research Assistant in Chemical Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Support the current in going effort in modeling a state of art desalination process
- Develop a mathematical model to simulate the performance of the current developed desalination process.
- Report the simulation results in scientific report format
MSc in Applied Mathematics or Chemical/ Environment/ Mechanical Engineering
Experience in mathematical modeling is required. Excellent programing skills is required. Excellent English writing skills is required.
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement