- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- Rockhampton and Sydney
- Attractive Casual Academic Rates Apply
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences proudly delivers a versatile range of science and health related courses. The CQUniversity Health Clinics are public access clinics with state-of-the-art health facilities. They allow a practical learning environment for students and a range of health services which are available to CQUniversity staff and students as well as the general public.
We offer a variety of programs in the field of accident forensics; psychology; safety science; and a number of health professions. We deliver a broad spectrum of courses in the fields of agricultural science, environmental science, exercise and sports science, health science, medical imaging, medical scie nce, medical sonography and paramedic science.
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is seeking expressions of interests for casual academics to conduct tutorials and/or assignment marking across various units in the Podiatry Discipline.
You Will Have:
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills allowing you to interact effectively with students and staff.
- A passion for using your skills and experience to assist and support others in their learning journey.
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role:
- Cover Letter (outlining how your qualifications, skills and experience make you an ideal candidate)
- Current Resume
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University:
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32606
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 30 June 2019
Please note this vacancy is a casual pool. Your expression of interest will remain valid until 30 June 2019. You will only be contacted if appropriate casual work becomes available whilst your application is active.
Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file nameswhen submitting your application documents. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply