- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- Rockhampton, Mackay, Bundaberg, Townsville and Cairns
- Attractive Casual Academic Rates Apply
The Department of Psychology and Public Health promotes an evidence based focus to the examination, understanding and enhancement of health and wellbeing within individuals, groups, organisations and communities. The Department is comprised of a team of diverse and innovative academics who are world class researchers and who are deeply engaged with the communities in which they live and work.
Our undergraduate and postgraduate course offerings include accredited studies in psycho logy, clinical psychology and environmental health, and qualifications across a wide range of applied disciplines including positive psychology, applied forensic psychology, health promotion, and traumatic stress management.
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is seeking expressions of interests for casual academics to conduct tutorials and/or assignment marking across various units in the Psychology Discipline.
You Will Have:
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills allowing you to interact effectively with students and staff.
- A passion for using your skills and experience to assist and support others in their learning journey.
- Minimum of an Honours (fourth year) degree in Psychology.
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role:
- Cover Letter (outlining how your qualifications, skills and experience make you an ideal candidate)
- Current Resume
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University:
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32605
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 30 June 2019
Please note this vacancy is a casual pool. Your expression of interest will remain valid until 30 June 2019. You will only be contacted if appropriate casual work becomes available whilst your application is active.
Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file nameswhen submitting your application documents. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply