Postdoctoral Associate in Materials Science
Materials Science and Engineering (DMSE), to participate in research on solid Li-ion electrolyte interfaces in the Laboratory for Electrochemical Interfaces. The position focuses on revealing and resolving sources of high resistance at the interfaces of solid electrolytes and oxide cathodes in all solid state Li ion batteries. The work will involve making dense thin film layers and interfaces and combining electrochemical characterization with both ex situ and synchrotron based in situ X-ray scattering and spectroscopy experiments.
REQUIRED: a Ph.D. in materials science and engineering, physics, chemistry, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or a related field.
Please submit a CV, one-page summary of research accomplishments to-date and career goals, and contact information for three references.
MIT is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
More searches like this
- Permanent Engineering & Technology Postdocs jobs in Massachusetts
- Permanent Physical Sciences Postdocs jobs in Massachusetts
- Permanent Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Postdocs jobs in Massachusetts
- Permanent Chemical Engineering Postdocs jobs in Massachusetts
- Permanent Physics & Astronomy Postdocs jobs in Massachusetts