Professional Specialist, The Lichtenstein Institute of Self-Determination
The Lichtenstein Institute of Self-Determination (LISD) in the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs invites outstanding professionals to apply for the position of Professional Specialist. Reporting to the Director of LISD, the Professional Specialist will play a key supporting role in the development and execution of LISD's educational and research initiatives and work with graduate students and visiting fellows on ongoing projects.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Provide timely and creative support for strategic planning, research and coalition building.
- Design and coordinate workshops for Woodrow Wilson graduate students.
- Work with the LISD Director in facilitating and promoting research collaborations between faculty and student affiliates.
- Engage with graduate and undergraduate LISD Associates to support their academic growth.
- Advanced degree in Public and International Affairs or Public Policy
- Excellent research and writing skills
- 8-10 years of professional experience in international development and government and/or non-governmental agencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with diverse populations
- Strong organizational skills
- Evidence of strategic planning, coordination at high-levels of public agencies
The successful candidate must be well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to respond to deadlines in a timely manner.
This position is subject to the University's background check policy. Applicants must apply online at: https://www.princeton.edu/acad-positions/position/6941 and submit a cover letter, CV and contact information for two references.