Postdoctoral Research Associate in Communications
The Department of Electrical Engineering has an opening for a postdoctoral or more senior research associate in communications and networks at Princeton University under Professor H. Vincent Poor and Professor Mung Chiang. The group has a track record of fundamental research with visible impact in practice, through industry partnership, technology transfer, and entrepreneurship. Previous postdocs have been successful with academia, industry, and startup careers. We seek outstanding candidates with strong analytic skills in wireless communications, social networks, and distributed intelligence.
Appointment will be for one year with renewal based on performance. A Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related areas is required. Applications must be submitted online at https://www.princeton.edu/acad-positions/position/6743. Please include a CV, statement of research and contact information for three references. The final candidate will be required to successfully complete a background check.
More searches like this
- Permanent Computer Science Postdocs jobs in New Jersey
- Permanent Engineering & Technology Postdocs jobs in New Jersey
- Permanent Communication & Media Studies Postdocs jobs in New Jersey
- Permanent Social Sciences Postdocs jobs in New Jersey
- Permanent Electrical & Electronic Engineering Postdocs jobs in New Jersey