Research Assistant in Chemical Engineering
Organization Name CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Carrying out Experiments
- Conduct literature reviews
- Collect and analyze data
- Writing publications and presenting in conferences
- Good communication skills
- Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge of the theory associated with the area of research.
- Knowledge of experimental procedures and preparation techniques, especially within the area of specialty
- Familiarity with relevant laboratory equipment, operations and procedures, including the ability to set up, calibrate, operate, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Experience in gas processing and/or thermos research labs
- Hands on using GCs and analytical techniques
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement