Administrative Coordinator, School of Dental Medicine, Global and Population Health
The position is responsible for completing a myriad of administrative tasks for the Office of Global Population and Health including preparation of grant applications and reports for research related purposes, partnership agreements, and the Annual Report. Responsible for placing, tracking and receiving orders for office supplies, clinic supplies and equipment. Involved with coordinating and tracking reports for national and international outreach programs. Coordinates faculty appointment process for all extramural faculty.
Bachelor's degree required
- Must be well organized and motivated
- Must possess proficient computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must have the ability to write clearly and grammatically correct
- The ability to prioritize assignments and multi-task
- The ability to interact with diplomacy and confidentiality with many individuals at all levels of the School
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States