Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Strategy Entrepreneurship
SALARY RANGE: $95,488 to $133,881 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Deakin Business School and the Department of Management are seeking to recruit early career academics to join a team of established colleagues in Management.
This will include:
- Providing an excellent contribution to the School's teaching programs.
- Contributing actively to the quality of teaching and learning activities, including identifying and responding to opportunities to advance the discipline.
- Undertaking professional and administrative roles and responsibilities that enhance the discipline and Deakin.
- Actively contributing to the development of the School's research agenda, including a strong performance in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA).
- Undertaking and publish high-quality research in journals of national and international reputation.
- PhD in a relevant discipline or substantial progress in attaining a PhD.
- Experience in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision at honours and/or doctoral levels.
- A research profile underpinned by a publications record in high quality journals.
- Commitment in fostering relationships with research, community, industry, government and professional partners and with other higher education institutions.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Amanda Pyman, Head, Department of Management,Tel +61 3 9244 6170, email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 12 August 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.