Associate Professor in Human Resource Management
SALARY RANGE: $139,700 to $153,659 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Deakin Business School and the Department of Management are seeking to recruit academics to join a team of established colleagues in Management.
This will include:
- Providing leadership which enhances the achievement of the Department's strategic plan in research, teaching and external engagement.
- Contributing to the Department's teaching programs at undersgradute and postgraduate teaching and supervision at honours and/or doctoral levels.
- Undertaking and publishing high-quality research in journals of national and international reputation.
- Actively contributing to the development of the Department's research agenda, including a strong performance in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA).
- PhD in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision at honours and/or doctoral levels.
- A sustained research reputation in internationally recognised research and scholarly publications.
- Evidence of success in obtaining competitive external research funding.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Amanda Pyman, Tel: +61 3 9244 6170, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 12 August 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.