Instructor/Assistant Professor of the Department of Nursing
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position instructor / assistant professor of the Department of Nursing at Faculty of Medicine MU with shorter weekly working hours
- Master's degree in Nursing or Teacher Training of Specialized Subjects for Secondary Medical Schools. A doctoral degree (Ph.D.) or a specialization according to Act No. 96/2004 Coll. is required for the position of an assistant professor.
- Proven experience in clinical practice
- Ability of independent professional pedagogical and scientific work
- Lectures and publishing activities
- The capacity to actively participate at an international conference or professional seminar with presentation of research results in English
- Pedagogical practice is welcomed
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fluent in Czech (spoken and written)
- Moral integrity
- The active approach, initiative, and willingness for further education
- Good communication and teamwork skills
Expected start of employment: upon agreement
Applications together with a structured CV, photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas, an overview of scientific and publishing activities, and recommendations by two professional guarantors should be sent to HR department of the Faculty of Medicine through e-Application (see below). More information on email: email@example.com.