Director, Strategic Intelligence and Planning Unit
SALARY RANGE: An attractive remuneration package to be negotiated (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Geelong Waterfront Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will be responsible for providing advice and formulated strategies to the Chief Financial Officer and the University's senior management on University planning, performance and business intelligence to enhance the Universities overall performance in the sector locally and internationally.
This will include:
- Providing effective leadership and direction for the Strategic Intelligence and Planning Unit, to effectively manage its people, finances, administration and other resources.
- Providing technical and strategic leadership to the University on data analytics, business intelligence, information management and data governance.
- Providing an effective and collaborative business partnering service with the university in order to add clarity, accountability and insight to university performance.
- Effective and collaborative partnering with the University's central Research team to align and join research and data analytics.
- A relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Experience in the provision of high-level strategic planning and quantitative data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking research on policy or strategic issues and developing effective recommendations for action.
- Significant leadership skills, including the capacity to initiate, lead and manage change in a challenging and dynamic environment
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Ms Kerrie Parker, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 5 August 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.