Research Associate in Mechanical Engineering
Organization Name Mechanical Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Smart Grid IDEF0 Activity Modeling
- Smart grid simulation using (MATLAB-Simulink)
- Fault Detection Analysis
- Routine maintenance of the solar and wind observation stations
- Candidates with a Master in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Independent worker, organized and team player.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Smart grid simulation
- Proficiency in MATLAB-Simulink
- Knowledge of HOMER or PSCAD Software
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement