Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Assistant/Associate/Professor in Electronics and Computer Engineering
Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) is Singapore’s university of applied learning. It aims to be a leader in innovative university education by integrating learning, industry and community. SIT offers applied degree programmes targeted at growth sectors of the economy. As a new university, SIT offers its own applied degree programmes with a unique pedagogy that integrates work and study. It also offers specialised degree programmes in partnership with world-class universities.
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor (Electronics and Computer Engineering)
As a faculty member, you will form part of a team of experts who are excited about institution building and passionate about teaching in the higher education sector. You will be responsible for teaching undergraduate courses in the areas of Electronics and Computer Engineering. Faculty members are expected to teach undergraduate subjects ranging from foundational areas in Analogue and Digital Electronics, Programming, Embedded Systems, to more advanced modules in GIS and Navigation, Vehicular Networks, and Infortainment Technologies. Applicants should preferably have good industrial and/or working experience in areas related to transport and/or vehicular technologies. You may also be involved in applied research work with the industry.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
1. PhD or equivalent from a reputable university in the following fields:
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
2. Strong expertise, knowledge and practical skills in the following specialisation preferred:
- Embedded systems (hardware and software)
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Sensors, Instrumentation and Display
- Database and software engineering
- Internet of Things and Smart devices
- Transport and vehicular technologies related research
3. Relevant professional certifications, working experience and good contacts in the automotive, transport and vehicular related sectors
4. Passionate about teaching
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
6. Excellent team player
If you are excited to be at the forefront of pioneering higher education, embark on your career with SIT today!
Interested applicants please apply through our careers page at careers.singaporetech.edu.sg
For more about us, visit http://www.singaporetech.edu.sg/