Professor/Assistant/Associate in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Marine Engineering
Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) is Singapore’s university of applied learning. It aims to be a leader in innovative university education by integrating learning, industry and community. SIT offers applied degree programmes targeted at growth sectors of the economy. As a new university, SIT offers its own applied degree programmes with a unique pedagogy that integrates work and study. It also offers specialised degree programmes in partnership with world-class universities.
Teaching Faculty (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Marine Engineering)
As a faculty member, you will form part of a team of experts who are excited about institution building and passionate about teaching in the higher education sector. You will be responsible for teaching the following areas in the Aerospace/Aeronautical, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Marine Engineering Programmes. You may also be involved in applied research work with the industry.
- Solid Mechanics
- Aircraft Structures and Aeroelasticity
- HVAC / Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics
- Advanced Manufacturing and Factory Automation
- Control Engineering
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Computer Aided Design and Fabrication
- Mechanical/ElectroMechanical Design
- Computational Mechanics / Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture / Offshore Engineering
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- PhD or equivalent from a reputable University in Aerospace/Aeronautical, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Marine Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Chartered Engineer (CEng) an advantage
- Industrial experience in a related industry will be an asset
- Passionate about teaching
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are excited to be at the forefront of pioneering higher education, embark on your career with SIT today!
Interested applicants please apply through our careers page at careers.singaporetech.edu.sg
For more about us, visit http://www.singaporetech.edu.sg/