Research Assistant in Biomedical Engineering
Organization Name Biomedical Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Operational Responsibilities requires the Research assistant to engage in the design of experiments; execution of experimental studies; the analysis of research results; day-to-day support of graduate research students and senior design project students, lab ordering and stock preparations.
- B.S or B.Eng. or M.S. or M.Eng. in Chemistry or Biomedical engineering or Biomedical sciences or Biological sciences or Biochemistry or Molecular biology or Stem cell biology or Cell biology or Tissue engineering or Biology.
- The candidate will be involved in researching skin stem cells, RNA post-transcription modifications, microRNAs, disease modeling using human iPS cells, standard molecular biology tools. Successful candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills in English. The research areas of focus span the fields of Regenerative medicine, RNA biology, disease modeling and involves collaborative work with other teams. The candidate will be expected to work independently, help publish scholarly papers and take on a supportive role for graduate student.
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement
More searches like this
- Permanent Biological Sciences Research Assistants / Officers jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Engineering & Technology Research Assistants / Officers jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Life sciences Research Assistants / Officers jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Chemical Engineering Research Assistants / Officers jobs in United Arab Emirates