Assistant Professor in Hospitality Business
Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) is Singapore’s university of applied learning. It aims to be a leader in innovative university education by integrating learning, industry and community. SIT offers applied degree programmes targeted at growth sectors of the economy. As a new university, SIT offers its own applied degree programmes with a unique pedagogy that integrates work and study. It also offers specialised degree programmes in partnership with world-class universities.
Assistant Professor (Hospitality Business)
As a faculty member, you will form part of a team of experts who are excited about institution building and passionate about teaching in the higher education sector. You will be responsible for teaching undergraduate courses in the Hospitality Business Programme (such as Hospitality Management, Meeting and Event Management (MICE), MICE Venue Management, Hospitality Technology, and Hotel Real Estate and Development). You will be encouraged to be involved in some applied research work with the industry.
The ideal candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
- A PhD or doctoral degree from a reputable university with specialization in the area of Tourism; Hospitality; or MICE
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant hospitality business/management and tourism industry experience
- Passionate about teaching
- A commitment to student success
- A track record of teaching at higher education institution and/or practical industry experience
- A track record of applied research
If you are excited to be at the forefront of pioneering higher education, embark on your career with SIT today!
For more about us, visit http://www.singaporetech.edu.sg/