2 days left
- Full Time
- Marketing, Recruitment & Channel Integration, Students
- HEW 6 plus 17% superannuation
- Full-time, 24-month fixed term, based in Hawthorn
Do you have that rare pairing of project and people management skills, wrapped around rock-solid technical knowledge?
As a Creative Producer, you’ll be working on diverse projects including supporting student recruitment campaigns, bringing the Swinburne brand to life, and telling stories that show off the best of our courses, students and research. This could range from 5-minute documentaries to bite-size Instagram videos, 90-page publications to postcards – the role will be varied, the work engaging and the opportunities constant.
In short, you’ll be reporting to the Marketing Production Manager, and you’ll be helping us make our in-house creative and production wishlist come true.
It goes without saying that you
- Have extensive experience in a production role in an ad agency, content agency or production house.
- Know your way around video, photography and print processes. You also know enough about the web and mobile to optimise video for it.
- Have an infectious can-do attitude. You’re unfazed by having to troubleshoot and juggle conflicting schedules and priorities.
- Are great at wrangling clients, creatives and talent. You drive the projects that you’ve been assigned to.
- Whether it’s a $100K or $10K production, you know what needs to be done to get a high quality result.
- Have completed a degree/qualification in screen and media, advertising, marketing or similar.
- Enjoy 50% study fee reduction
- paid parental leave for primary caregivers and secondary caregiver
- onsite child care
Further information and how to apply
The diverse culture within Swinburne is a source of strength. We are proud to be recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2016 and of key initiatives such as our Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan which are integral components of our 2025 vision to be world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation. Swinburne has also received the Victorian “High Commendation” Multicultural Excellence Award (Business Category).
To view the position description or to start an application click on 'apply' at the bottom of this page and submit a resume, cover letter and response to the Key Selection Criteria, as listed in the Position Description.
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
For further information about the position, please contact full name Mat Bartnik on 9214 5767.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on +61 3 9214 8600 (option 2).
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact our Diversity Consultant, Dr. Walter Robles, on email@example.com, or our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment Officer, Sherrin Trautmann on DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au.
Applications close at 5 pm, Friday 20 July 2018.