Business Development Executive
4 days left
- Full Time
The Business Development Executive will support the Director of Business Development (BD) and Client Relationship Manager (CRM) by performing a range of administrative functions, including:
- liaising between key clients and other BPP-wide teams to co-ordinate the contracting, recruitment and on-boarding processes around apprenticeships;
- general administrative tasks to support the work of the BD and CRM team
- working closely with the Student Recruitment Managers, booking and assisting with co-ordinating events such as outreach workshops and talks at universities, schools and at BPP centres; and
- helping to set up and support open evenings and other events at BPP centres in London.
BPP University Law School has a reputation for excellence in professional education built on a proven ability to offer students the skills they need to succeed in a legal career. Working with over 150 law firms, BPP prides itself on being at the cutting edge of professional legal education giving students the core skills and a competitive advantage to ensure success.
The Solicitors Regulatory Authority is introducing the Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE) and the Bar Standards Board is proposing changes to the Bar Professional Training Course. BPP considers that it is essential that BPP is positioned to offer the SQE across all its Law School programmes and deliver a market leading BPTC.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Co-ordination and document production around the contracting, recruitment and on-boarding processes relating to apprenticeships;
- Liaison with clients and developing good rapport and strong, professional relationships;
- Booking and assisting with co-ordinating events such as outreach workshops and talks at universities, schools and at BPP centres, working closely with the Student Recruitment Managers,;
- Setting up and supporting with attendance at open evenings and other events at BPP centres in London;
- General administrative tasks to support the work of the BD and CRM team;
- Other responsibilities within the remit of the role generally to be agreed from time to time with the Client Relationship Manager.
Please note that this role will require occasional evening and/or weekend hours.
This role will develop your skills in administration and client relationship building. Training and development will be offered as required and you will also be introduced to others in the wider BPP organisation. You will have regular appraisals with your line manager at which development opportunities will be discussed. This role will enable you to create an external profile with BPP clients.
Please refer to the full job description