Program Facilitator, Level C
- Four roles available, one per division including UniSA Business School; Education, Arts and Social Science; Health Sciences and Information Technology, Engineering and Environment
- Full-time, twenty eight (28) month fixed term contracts, all roles located at City West campus
- Salary range: $118,597 - $136,753 per annum (plus super)
About the Job
UniSA Online is an exciting initiative with the establishment of a suite of online degrees incorporating new approaches to program design, delivery and student support. The unit delivers high quality, supportive, flexible and interactive online education for students.
This role provides leadership and support in the delivery and ongoing development of online programs. The incumbent will provide a high quality and outstanding online learning experience for students through effective monitoring, communication and feedback to stakeholders by ensuring students are supported and inspired.
Program Facilitators will play a lead role in facilitating the digital transformation of academic programs offered from one of the four divisions and manage academic staff responsible for course delivery. The successful applicant will have a specialty in one of the divisional program areas and will have a focus on establishing partnerships with schools, driving curriculum development for programs, and ensuring high-quality online courses are continually improved.
Skills and Experience
To be suitable for this role, you will need to demonstrate that you have:
- The ability to provide academic leadership across a diverse, multidisciplinary group in an inspiring, collaborative, and innovative manner and fostering the development of a collegial and supportive working environment.
- Expertise in contemporary teaching and learning methodologies, ideally in an online learning environment.
- The ability to successfully influence and provide constructive feedback.
- Abilities in coaching and mentoring of students.
A University of Enterprise
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is an innovative, outward-looking institution known for its strong and engaged research and its experientially-based teaching and learning that is conducted in close collaboration with business, industry, government and the professions.
In recent years, we have maintained a strong upward trajectory across a number of key indicators and are ranked among the world’s top 50 young institutions. We are committed to international education activities and alumni, graduates who are equipped to meet the demands and expectations of the worldwide workforce, a culturally diverse staff and increasing student mobility.
Benefits on Offer
At UniSA, we seek to enrich people’s lives through the creation and application of knowledge. Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our communities.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and we have a family friendly approach to ensure you enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Lodging your Application
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. Please refer to the online application form which will indicate which selection criteria you need to address. Please address your cover letter for the role to Pam Mitchell, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, you can contact the UniSA Recruitment Central Team on +618 8302 1700 or via email to email@example.com using job reference number #1301.
Applications close: 9:00 am Wednesday 25 July 2018
DHS clearance – Pursuant to the Children's Protection Act 1993 (SA), this position has been deemed prescribed. This role will require the successful candidate to hold a current DHS Child-Related Employment Screening assessment.
- Preview Application Form
In addition to your salary, the University will make employer superannuation contributions. The amount of superannuation you are entitled to will depend on the nature of your employment. You will also be entitled to annual leave loading, and other beneficial employment conditions. Click here to see more benefits of working for UniSA.
How to apply
Applications must be lodged online through Working at UniSA. If you experience any difficulty lodging your application visit FAQs.
For further support contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
- If you have NOT registered with our e-recruitment system, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button below.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps