Human Resources Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our busy and friendly team to help us deliver a high quality service to both HR colleagues and staff across the University. As a directorate we have a culture of continuous improvement that you will have the opportunity to contribute to; we welcome new ideas and innovation. In this role you will gain invaluable exposure to HR in a fast paced and professional environment where you will get the chance to further develop your existing communication and customer service skills.
The HR Administration Team provides a front line service to managers and staff across the University so you will need to love helping people and taking responsibility for delivering excellent customer service to a range of stakeholders. Your typical duties in this post may include:
- Administering recruitment applications and documentation relating to shortlisting and interviewing.
- Production and maintenance of employee documentation and contracts to meet legal requirements.
- Processing paperwork for casual workers, including inputting volumes of data with a high level of accuracy
- Answering a range of recruitment, payroll, pension and HR queries as the initial point of contact and then escalating to the appropriate HR team where necessary
- Working collaboratively across the Directorate on projects and process improvement.
You will be a strong administrator with the ability to grasp new knowledge and skills. HR and Payroll experience is preferable but not essential as full training will be given.
To apply, please complete and upload the supporting statement template below.
Sheffield Hallam welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, pregnancy and maternity, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.
We particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented groups
For non-EU applicants, we won't be able to provide a certificate of sponsorship / visa for this job.
Follow @sheffhallamjobs on Twitter for job alerts and information about what makes this a great place to work.