5 days left
- Full Time
- Join a dynamic team and build our brand
- SSAA 5 $67,234 - $78,196 + 17% Super
- Full-time, ongoing, working across multiple campuses
About the job
Swinburne Student Life is seeking a highly motivated and creative Communications Advisor to build brand and experience in a high-volume, digital-first environment.
You’ll be required to navigate channel owners across a complex organisation with contending priorities. You will work within an encouraging organisation committed to your professional development, empowerment and success however this role is challenging, dyanmic and not for the faint-hearted.
The role will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the Student Life calendar and content plan
- Planning, crafting and managing the delivery of content
- Using data and insights to inform decision making
- Recommend, develop and maintain communication channels
- Support Student Life to deliver continuous improvement and digital innovation
- Guiding internal teams to ensure a consistent and comprehensive approach to marketing and communications
Who are you?
You’ve been working in a high volume communications environment, using data to inform your actions and holding yourself to an impeccable standard.
You speak fluent emoji, you know what drives customers from diverse backgrounds and you get things done with a strong track record of delivery.
Some of our Selection Criteria:
- A relevant tertiary qualification or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Proven relevant experience in content development
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding marketing/communication activity to a diverse customer base
A full list of the selection criteria is available within the position description.
Swinburne is a progressive university that aims to increase Australia’s capacity in science, technology and innovation as the drivers of modern, internationalised economies and workplaces. Our university is focused on high-impact global research, high-quality teaching and active engagement with both industry and the community.
The diverse culture within Swinburne is a source of strength. We have an inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds. We welcome applications from Indigenous people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To find out more about the extensive benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit: http://www.swinburne.edu.au/about/jobs/why-work-at-swinburne/
Further information, contacts and support
To start an application click on 'apply' at the bottom of this page and submit a resume, cover letter and response to the Key Selection Criteria, as listed in the Position Description.
For further information about the position, please contact Ella Scorringe on +61 3 9214 5445.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on +61 3 9214 8600 (option 2).
Applications close at: 5 pm Tuesday 24 July 2018