Department Head/Academic Worker, Department of Ophthalmology
Director of the University Hospital Brno and Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University announces a selection procedure for the position a Department Head and concurrently as an Academic Worker for Department of Ophthalmology.
- A University degree in general medicine, respectively equivalent education acquired abroad
- The capacity to pursue a profession of a doctor in the field pursuant to Section 12 of Act No. 372/2011 Coll.
- Academic degree Ph.D. or scientific rank of CSc.
- The rank of professor or associate professor is welcome
- Fulfillment of the prerequisites according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll., the persons born after December 1, 1971 do not have to prove
- Personality and professional preconditions for the management of medical and academic team of the department
- Scientific and publishing activities in the given field
- Moral integrity
Applications together with a structured CV, photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas, a criminal record, certificate according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll., an overview of scientific and publishing activities, specification of the international relevance of the applicant's research profile and recommendations by two professional guarantors should be sent within 30 days from the publication of this announcement on the public part of websites of the Masaryk University to HR department of the Faculty of Medicine, Kamenice 5, 625 00 Brno. More information on email: email@example.com.