Marketing Production Manager
- Marketing, Recruitment & Channel Integration
- HEW 8: $95,919 - $103,449 plus 17% super
- Full-time, 24-month contract, Hawthorn location
You’ve spent a good chunk of your career leading marketing projects and teams, and you’re wondering what’s next…
As the Marketing Production Manager at Swinburne, you’ll play a key role in shaping our service offering, creative approach, and delivery processes, as we expand our in-house creative and production capabilities.
It goes without saying that you…
- Have extensive experience in an advertising or marketing production role in a large company, agency or studio.
- Have completed a degree in marketing or similar.
- Quickly understand team members’ skillsets and allocate projects that play to their strengths. And when necessary, engage external resources to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Are great at wrangling clients. You critically assess briefs and suggest better solutions where relevant.
- Are a pro at scheduling multiple projects, large and small, often with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Intimately know print, digital and video production processes, and can lead them.
- Are familiar with project management tools or are willing to learn how to use them.
Further information, contacts and support
The diverse culture within Swinburne is a source of strength. We have an inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds. We acknowledge that diversity in the university workforce increases the effectiveness of teams and our capacity for innovation. We welcome applications from Indigenous people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are proud to be recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2016 and of key initiatives such as our Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan which are integral components of our 2025 vision to be world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation. Swinburne has also received the Victorian “High Commendation” Multicultural Excellence Award (Business Category).
To start an application click on 'apply' at the bottom of this page and submit a resume and cover letter only. Please note, you are not required to respond to the selection criteria.
Swinburne University of Technology is a Child Safe Organisation and as part of this commitment, we require all employees to have a current Working with Children’s Check.
All appointments are subject to a valid Working with Children’s Check, therefore it will be a mandatory requirement to have and maintain a current Working with Children Check.
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
For further information about the position, please contact Mat Bartnik on +61 3 9214 5767.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on +61 3 9214 8600 (option 2).
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact our Diversity Consultant, Dr. Walter Robles, on email@example.com, or our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment Officer, Sherrin Trautmann on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 5 pm, Wednesday 18 July 2018.