Governing and Academic Board Position
About the Role
Expression of Interest: Seeking Governing and Academic Board members for a new College at ECA.
The Education Centre of Australia is a diverse education group that operates at the forefront of Australia’s higher education sector. Over the past two decades we have helped tens of thousands of students from around the world transform their lives through English language courses, vocational and training courses, undergraduate degrees, postgraduate degrees and targeted internships.
As experts in international student education, we’re committed to providing quality educational experiences, project-based learning opportunities and professional internships.
To find out more about ECA, please visit our website: https://www.eca.edu.au/
We offer an appropriate remuneration plus travel expenses for interstate travel.
ECA would like to invite expressions of interest for a number of positions as follows:
- Governing Board members with the relevant expertise
- Academic Board members with appropriate academic qualifications and experience (preferred in nursing, health and education fields). Recently retired senior academics or academic consultants are invited to apply.
General requirements of all Board members
- Expertise and experience in either health, education or business fields
- Have time to commit to Board meeting (approx. 4-6 per year) and other relevant activities
- Have an understanding of governance roles and responsibilities
- Be able to satisfy the Government’s “Fit and Proper” criteria
- Be accountable for the effectiveness, integrity and ethical conduct of the organisation
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to operate within a collaborative corporate environment
As an organisation that values diversity, we welcome expressions of interest from all Australian citizens and permanent residents with a broad range of personal and professional experience.
Expressing interest in a position
We would like to invite you to forward your expressions of interest via email to the Academic Director, Dr Lesley Halliday at: email@example.com by 31 July 2018. Please feel free to contact Lesley for any queries you may have.
More searches like this
- Permanent Business & Management Other Senior Management jobs in Sydney
- Permanent Education Other Senior Management jobs in Sydney
- Permanent Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Other Senior Management jobs in Sydney
- Permanent Social Sciences Other Senior Management jobs in Sydney
- Permanent Business & Economics Other Senior Management jobs in Sydney