Postdoctoral Fellow in Computer Science
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- We seek to fill a position of post doctorate in C2PS RC1 center. The project primarily deals wih developing a trust-based platform for data fusion in hybrid sensing (crowdsesning and IoT) . The project comprises of three main tasks. The successful candidate will work on one or more of the following project tasks, pursuant to her/his experience and background
- Develop a trust model for IoT generated data
- Develop a trust model for crowdsensing generated data
- Develop and propose a trustworthy/privacy aware approach to fuse the IoT generated data and crowdsensing data as well as study the impact of erroneous data on the data-fusion platform.
- The project requires the applicant to have Extensive background in crowdsensing , IoT, data fusion, and trustbased model. It also requires the candidate to have strong background in sensor node management, networking and security, such as developing resource management, designing energy aware protocols. The project requires the candidate to have extensive skills in data management, modeling and predictive techniques, such as developing algorithms for intelligent monitoring of data, data fusion etc. Knowledge of MATLAB is essential.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- The successful candidate will be expected to be lead the project and work with other researchers and students on the project. The selected candidate will be expected to publish in reputed journals and present in internationally renowned conferences.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work with other researchers and students on the project.
- PhD in ECE or Computer Science.
- The candidate will be expected to have an engineering degree with an excellent academic record and research experience
- Excellent publication record
How To Apply
Note: You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement