Instructor, Department of Pathological Physiology
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position: Instructor of the Department of Pathological Physiology at Faculty of Medicine MU with shorter weekly working hours (20 hours per week).
- Completed university education in the medical field (with the title MD) or a master’s degree study program in the medical field or equivalent education attained abroad
- Professional experience in the given area, teaching experience
- The capability of independent professional and scientific work including publishing activities
- The capacity to actively participate at an international conference or professional seminar
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fluent in Czech (spoken and written)
- The active approach, initiative, and willingness for further education
- Moral integrity
Start date: upon agreement
Applications together with a structured CV, photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas, an overview of scientific and publishing activities, and recommendations by two professional guarantors should be sent to HR department of the Faculty of Medicine through e-Application (see below). More information on email: email@example.com.