Assistant Professor in Biomotorics
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position: Assistant Professor at the Department of of Kinesiology.
Field and specialization: teaching of Biomotorics
Expected starting date: September 1, 2018. Part-time position (16 hours per week).
- Master´s degree in the field of Kinanthropology or Economics and Management
- Ph.D. degree finished in the area of Kinanthropology
- teaching and pedagogical skills
- appropriate experience in the field of diagnoses kinematic and biomechanical human movement characteristics
- appropriate university teaching experience in the relevant field
- active knowledge of English (in both oral and written form)
- international scientific prestige (presentations of scientific results within international conferences, scientific meetings worldwide, papers published in scientific international journals etc.).
- fluent Czech (spoken and written)
Salary range of the position is based on the Internal Salary Regulations for MU Academic Staff.
Completed application form including all necessary attachments (structured autobiography, photocopies of the required education certification, the overview of teaching and other relevant experience and the overview of the most significant publication results) should be delivered to the personal department of Faculty of Sport Studies by August 1, 2018, in a form of the electronic application (hereinafter or complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/41291).
More searches like this
- Permanent Biological Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Czech Republic
- Permanent Economics & Econometrics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Czech Republic
- Permanent Life sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Czech Republic
- Permanent Business & Economics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Czech Republic