Assistant Professor in Anatomy
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position: Assistant Professor at the Department of of Kinesiology.
Field and specialization: teaching of Anatomy.
Expected starting date: September 1, 2018.
Part-time / full time position (24 - 40 hours per week).
- Master´s degree in the field of Anthropology
- Ph.D. degree in the area of Kinanthropology
- teaching and pedagogical skills
- appropriate experience in the field (teaching, scientific work in laboratory of kinanthropology)
- appropriate university teaching experience in the above mentioned field
- active knowledge of English (in both oral and written form)
- international scientific prestige (presentations of scientific results within international conferences, papers published in scientific international journals etc.).
- fluent Czech (spoken and written)
Salary range of the position is based on the Internal Salary Regulations for MU Academic Staff.
Completed application form including all necessary attachments (structured autobiography, photocopies of the required education certification, the overview of teaching and other relevant experience and the overview of the most significant publication results) should be delivered to the personal department of Faculty of Sport Studies by August 1, 2018, in a form of the electronic application (hereinafter or complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/41290).
More searches like this
- Permanent Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Czech Republic
- Permanent Social Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Czech Republic
- Permanent Medicine & Dentistry Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Czech Republic
- Permanent Sociology Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Czech Republic