Assistant Professor at Department of International Relations and European Studies
The Dean of Faculty of Social Studies OPENS A POSITION of Assistant Professor at the Department of International Relations and European Studies.
Working time: full-time
Start date: September 1st, 2018 or by agreement
Application deadline: 31 July 2018
- Teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels;
- Supervising Bachelor and Master's theses;
- Publication of scientific research results.
- Ph.D. in IR or similar field;
- Focus on teaching and research in the field of international security, conflict & peace, internet based research in PSci & IR;
- Good publication records;
- Ability to teach in English;Teamwork skills.
- The background of a prestigious and successful institution;
- Motivational & friendly environment.
- Cover letter;
- Professional CV and copies of documents of qualifications;
- Summary of publications in the last 5 years structured according to the RIV (Information Register of R&D results) rules, including citation response;
- List of the research projects and grants obtained in the last 5 years. Please state whether you were a Principal Investigator or participant;
- List of taught courses and supervised Bachelor and Master's theses.
Please send your applications with the required documents to the Faculty of Social Studies MU, Personnel Office, Ms. Eva Dopplerová, Joštova 10, 602 00 Brno. Deadline for submission of applications is 31 July 2018. Further information can be obtained from the faculty personnel office, Ms. Eva Dopplerová, tel. 549 493 349
Information about the Department of International Relations and European Studies can be found here: http://www.fss.muni.cz/about_us/workplace/kat_mves/mves_about