Junior Research Fellowship 2019
Junior Research Fellowships 2019
Trinity College intends to hold an election of Junior Research Fellows in 2019. The purpose of Junior Research Fellowships is to offer men and women of exceptional intellectual calibre, for whom the fellowship would be their first substantial paid academic or research appointment, an opportunity and freedom to pursue research in Cambridge on a topic of their choice for up to four years with no further duties. The Fellowships are available in all branches of University studies.
A Junior Research Fellow receives total payment from the College of £32,772 per year (basic stipend £26,223, reviewed regularly, plus a housing allowance of £6,499). Fellows are entitled on certain conditions to rent-free residential accommodation in College in which case the housing allowance is not payable. A Fellow registered for a degree will receive a lower maintenance payment until this study is completed. In addition Junior Research Fellows may take all meals at High Table free of charge, and there are various additional benefits.
Further particulars may be obtained from the College website, http://www.trin.cam.ac.uk/jrf, or from the Fellowship Administrator, Junior Research Fellowship Competition, Trinity College, Cambridge, CB2 1TQ, UK (e-mail: email@example.com).
The deadline for applications is 11:59 pm on Thursday 30 August 2018.
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Engineering & Technology Research Fellowships jobs in Cambridge
- Fixed Term Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Research Fellowships jobs in Cambridge
- Fixed Term Physical Sciences Research Fellowships jobs in Cambridge
- Fixed Term Social Sciences Research Fellowships jobs in Cambridge
- Fixed Term Arts & Humanities Research Fellowships jobs in Cambridge