Freelance Digital Technology Project Supervisor
Nationwide (online) with some travel to London and other national travel
BPP Business School is recruiting for a number of associate faculty roles to accommodate the demand needs within the school to supervise student work-based and professional projects, supporting learners in working towards their Digital Degree Apprenticeship.
We are looking for highly motivated, practitioner-experienced lecturers to bring high quality project supervision into the School.
Practitioner areas of experience and specialist knowledge relevant to these programmes would include:
- Business Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Data Analyst
- IT consultancy
- Network Engineer
- Software Engineer/Developer
The role is essential in providing further support for individual students over and above their weekly seminar contact with their Module Leader, on a one-to-one basis. This is towards the completion of two consecutive projects that are undertaken towards the successful completion of their Degree Apprenticeship in Digital Technology Solutions (DTS). The projects are:
- Work-based project (Level 5)
- Professional project (Level 6)
Please note successful candidates will be required to undergo a DBS check
- To provide clear guidance and support to students who are writing projects in your specialist area/s. Contact and support will be provided over two consecutive semesters, for each project supervised.
- To liaise with the student’s line manager over the setting and progress of the project
Coordination and communication between student, line manager and yourself can be conducted through a range of possible remote channels, including email, Skype or telephone.
You may be offered to supervise a number of students simultaneously, subject to your availability and suitability.