Assistant Professor/Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Accounting
SALARY RANGE: $95,488 to $133,881 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Deakin Business School and the Department of Accounting are seeking to recruit early career academics to join a team of established researchers working in areas such as auditing, financial accounting, management accounting and corporate governance.
This will include:
- Providing an excellent contribution to the School's teaching programs.
- Contributing actively to the quality of teaching and learning activities, including identifying and responding to opportunities to advance the discipline.
- Undertaking professional and administrative roles and responsibilities that enhance the discipline and Deakin.
- Actively contributing to the development of the School's research agenda, including a strong performance in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA).
- PhD (or PhD near completion) in a relevant discipline.
- Teaching experience.
- Evidence of progress towards high quality research publications.
- A commitment to fostering relationships with research, community, industry, government and professional partners and with other higher education institutions.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Peter Carey, Tel: +61 3 9244 6267, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 12 August 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.