Manager, Communications Centre, Contact Centre
- BUSINESS GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
- JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- GENEROUS SALARY PLUS 17% SUPERANNUATION
- ONGOING, FULL-TIME
- OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN OR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS OR AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS
Edith Cowan University is Australia’s number one public university for student experience as rated by students for the second year in a row.
Reporting to the Director of Business Growth and Development, this exciting and challenging leadership role is responsible for the development and management of the University’s new Contact Centre to deliver quality proactive, customer focused outcomes aligned to the University’s operational and strategic priorities.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Contact Centre Manager to lead the delivery of multi-channelled inbound and outbound communications to ECU’s stakeholders across the full student lifecycle from current students, prospective students, alumni and other stakeholders, across a range of teams in a 40+ FTE Contact Centre. A background of successfully leading in a Contact Centre environment plus the ability to understand and realise benefits between self-serve, digital and telephony technology is also required. The successful candidate will have experience in both customer service and sales environments.
The successful candidate will have strong skills and experience in:
- Leading a large team to deliver customer focused information and enquiry management processes with particular experience in leading through change;
- Contributing to the success of the organisation through lead management and sales closure actions;
- Experience in Salesforce CRM (or similar) to ensure consistent customer experience, data capture and lead management;
- Maximising data to recognise and then act on customer acquisition and retention opportunities;
- Utilising new technology to develop a first point resolution process for student that is personalised and demonstrates care;
- Workforce/ Operating model management, to ensure resources are effectively allocated where they can deliver the most value for investment;
- Creating an engaging culture, back up with focus on Coaching, Development, Performance Management and putting the customer at the heart of everything;
- Productivity focus to ensure processes are optimised to create savings and improved experiences;
- Developing and managing strong relationships;
- Problem solving and decision making in a complex organisation.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time ongoing position attracts a generous remuneration (negotiable) plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances. ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Phil Holley, Director, Business Growth and Development on mobile 0417 219 633 for more information.
How to Apply
Email your resume along with a statement (maximum of 3 pages) addressing the dot points above giving clear examples of where you have demonstrated these capabilities to Graham Nutt, Adaptive Resourcing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Sunday 15 July 2018 at 9:30 pm WAST.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO ARE EITHER AUSTRALIAN OR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS OR AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.