Digital Learning Manager, Business School
2 days left
- Full Time
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Business School is a leader in business education and research in the Asian region and one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with more than 15,000 students, 500 academic and professional staff and more than 80,000 alumni and partners. The Business School offers a full suite of business degree programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, coursework and research levels, including the AGSM MBA programs and a range of Executive Programs. Its direction is guided by a business advisory council of leading CEOs, chairpersons and other business leaders.
The Business School’s reputation is built on its outstanding staff, students and alumni and a cultural diversity which ensures an international focus. It also has a long history of deep industry engagement and takes pride in the impact it has through its educational and research activities. The School is frequently ranked among the top 50 in the world, and in some areas among the top 20, according to global indicators. For further information, see: https://www.business.unsw.edu.au/.
About the role
- $91k-115k plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Continuing role, 35 hours per week
- Located at Kensington, Sydney
The Digital Learning Manager will provide service support for academic staff around quality teaching and program delivery, in line with the University’s 2025 Strategy. A focus of the role is leading the integration and use of technology in delivering programs offered by the UNSW Business School. The ultimate aim is to improve the student learning experience through courses designed to be active, blended and digital.
Key responsibilities include
- Support -Business School staff in their use of digital learning technologies, doing so by displaying a strong customer service philosophy and culture.
- Plan, develop, deliver and evaluate digital learning initiatives and resources to enhance staff capability in the design and delivery of innovative courses and programs – within a culture of continuous improvement.
- Co-lead the implementation of the UNSW Digital Uplift strategic initiative in the Business School. This will see the redesign of over 120 courses over 5 years to a more active learning model, one where we take advantage of digital to enhance the face-to-face learning experience.
- Manage the analysis and reporting of analytics data for various purposes including for accreditation, assurance of learning, government reporting and internal needs.
- Support academic staff in state-of-art learning and teaching research through the provision of data, analysis, expert advice and/or general research support.
About the successful applicant
- A relevant degree and relevant experience in an academic learning and teaching environment, within the higher education sector or similar setting, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- An understanding of how educational technology can support curriculum and knowledge of current research and practice in this space.
- Demonstrated high-level experience in the development, implementation and review of curriculum, including the development of digitally enabled educational programs with experience in managing online educational technology platforms and applications, for example LMSs, assessment systems, conferencing systems and authoring tools.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Ben Richards, Talent Acquisition Lead
Applications close: 11.59 pm Wednesday 18th July 2018