Research Associate, ARIC
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To conduct research aimed at industrially relevant outcomes and peer reviewed publications
- To communicate research plans and outcomes in oral and written modes
- To undertake research in the field of slip estimation during grasping phase using dynamic vision sensor for automated manufacturing, and other ARIC related projects:
- Develop research proposals
- Update knowledge and understanding in field or specialism and develop relevant skills.
- Meet research deliverables and deadlines
- Analyse and interpret research results
- Use initiative and creativity in addressing research problems
- Prepare presentations of research outcomes for dissemination
- Write research reports for dissemination and publication.
- To effectively collaborate with other researchers in the team
BSc in Engineering
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement