Research Associate in Chemical Engineering
Organization Name Chemical Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- The candidate will carry out the thermodynamic modeling of the diesel + deep eutectic solvent system, and help in the design, organization and conduction of (single-stage) liquid-liquid extraction experiments. In addition, the candidate will summarize findings and publish results in research journals; assume general responsibility for scientific operations of the laboratory; provide supervision and guidance to junior graduate students and interns.
- MSc in Chemical Engineering
- The candidate must be familiar with thermodynamic modeling, preferably of systems containing deep eutectic solvents. In addition, hands-on experience with phase behavior and extraction experiments is desired.
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement