Research Associate in Mechanical Engineering
2 days left
- Full Time
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Operational Responsibilities: Conduct experiments, collect and analyze data. Prepare reports and presentations.
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering or Materials Science and Engineering
- Experience with corrosion experiments, Metallographic specimen preparation, metallographic analysis of corrosion, basic physical metallurgy of Al-alloys, heat treatment and aging experiments. Materials characterization by SEM or TEM will be appreciated.
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement