Senior Digital Operations Analyst
- BRAND AND MARKETING
- JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- $98,558 TO $111,206 PA
- ONGOING, FULL-TIME
- OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN OR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS OR AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS
This is an exciting new role for someone with a passion for Digital Marketing and the experience to match.
Reporting to the Manager, Digital Marketing and Analytics, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of digital marketing, social media, search and marketing audience and automation strategies to grow student enrolments.
We are looking for someone who is customer focussed with relevant experience in a similar role to join our newly expanded Digital Marketing and Analytics team.
The successful candidate will also have the following attributes:
- Relevant experience in a similar role in a large complex organisation;
- Technical understanding of the use of social media for marketing purposes and experience in working with a range of social media platforms;
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and monitor digital marketing strategies;
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, etc.);
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce Ecosystem (Marketing Cloud / Exact Target); and
- Demonstrated experience in Marketing Automation tools, such as Marketo, Eloqua.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time ongoing position attracts remuneration of $98,558 TO $111,206 pa plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit Our Benefits on the Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Andrew Dunbar on (08) 6304 3869 for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement addressing the 6 dot points above giving clear examples of where you have demonstrated these capabilities (no more than 1 page per capability).
Applications close on Sunday 15 July 2018 at 9:30 pm WAST.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO ARE EITHER AUSTRALIAN OR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS OR AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.