Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Anatomy
1 day left
- Full Time
In the role you will:
- Make an effective and sustained contribution to the University in achieving its strategic objectives and fulfilling its operational responsibilities.
- Undertake high-quality research of national and increasingly of international standing (level C), secure external competitive and other funding, publish research findings and contribute to the successful supervision of research higher degree students, in order to meet and regularly exceed the University's research performance expectations for Level B or C.
- Undertake scholarly undergraduate teaching of high quality in anatomy.
- Provide academic leadership, particularly in fostering outstanding learning and teaching (Level C).
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of productive and effective links inside the University and locally and nationally with the discipline, relevant interdisciplinary domains, profession, industry and/or wider community.
You will be employed on an ongoing, full time basis.
To be considered, you will have:
- A PhD or equivalent in a relevant area of anatomy with relevant post-doctoral research and / or teaching experience.
- A good (Level B) or strong record (Level C) of continuing commitment to research that has achieved national recognition and made worthwhile contributions to the field of anatomy, demonstrated by a record of quality publications, presentations at conferences and demonstrated capacity (Level B) or success (Level C) in securing external competitive and other funding.
- Experience in teaching anatomy in a Higher Education setting.
- A demonstrated capacity (Level B) or strong record of achievement (Level C) of supervision in a research environment, which may include PhD, Masters, honours students or laboratory personnel.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and a demonstrated capacity to work effectively in a team environment.
Appointment to this role will be at Academic Level B or C and will have a total remuneration package of up to $150,401 comprising base salary within the range of either $92,326 to $108,862 for level B, or $112,184 to $128,548 for level C, plus 17% superannuation.
For further information about this position please contact Dr Jennifer Presser, Professor of Medical Education, Jennifer.Presser@utas.edu.au / 03 6226 2999.
**Please note, your application must as a minimum include your resume, a cover letter and your responses to the position/selection criteria in one document.
*Previous applications have been received for consideration and do not need to be resubmitted.
Applications close Friday, 20 July 2018.