Business Development Manager for Quantum
A Business Development Manager is required to support the University’s quantum-related activities.
Bristol’s QETLabs is a cluster of quantum-related activities that spans research, training and enterprise. This includes the Centre for Nanoscience & Quantum Information, Quantum Technology Enterprise Centre, Quantum Photonic Integrated Circuits and the Centre for Doctoral Training.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be required to:
- Maintain and enhance existing customer relationships
- Generate new collaborations in line with QETLabs goals
- Coordinate collaboration or service agreements and assist with grant proposals
- Maintain a knowledge of quantum-related activities and opportunities
- Act as an external advocate for QETLabs
The Business Development Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to degree level in physics, photonics, electrical engineering or computer science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience of sales or business development or commercialisation of research
- A good understanding of industry and academic collaborations
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive and capable of acting without day-to-day supervision
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
The University is committed to creating and sustaining a fully inclusive culture. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities.
More searches like this
- Permanent Computer Science Other Senior Management jobs in City of Bristol
- Permanent Engineering & Technology Other Senior Management jobs in City of Bristol
- Permanent Physical Sciences Other Senior Management jobs in City of Bristol
- Permanent Electrical & Electronic Engineering Other Senior Management jobs in City of Bristol
- Permanent Physics & Astronomy Other Senior Management jobs in City of Bristol