E-Learning Consultant, Human Resources
2 days left
- Full Time
The E-Learning Consultant is a new, hybrid role to Boston University within Human Resources. This individual will make learning visions a reality. They will create innovative Organizational Learning and Development content, as well as provide guidance and services for other Human Resources content to be translated into high quality e-learning courses or materials. They will design and develop digital learning materials and micro-learning.
As the primary e-learning system owner (of SumTotal), this individual is responsible for configuration of Boston University’s e-learning platform to help BU optimize learning management for staff and faculty. The systems ownership of this role includes: configuration, content curation, maintenance, reporting, and upgrades. This individual will contribute towards the strategic direction of the platform (ex. implementing gamification or learning paths).
- Make learning visions a reality.
- Owns e-learning platform, SumTotal (configuration, content curation, maintenance, reporting, upgrades).
- Create innovative Organizational Learning and Development content (micro and blended learning).
- Provide guidance and services for other Human Resources content to be translated into high quality e-learning courses or materials.
- Consult on content and create online Change Management Toolkit within OD&L.
- Evaluates, and reports on the effectiveness of online webinars and learning content and recommends modifications as needed based upon business goals and objectives.
- Facilitate workshops and requirements gathering with stakeholders on leveraging the learning management system.
- Develops, manages, and moderates online webinars and workshops related to change and other topics.
- Experienced with tools like RASCI, MS Project, Communications and Project Plans.
- Support learning efforts through LMS system administration and eLearning design. This would include assisting in the design of blended learning programs.
- Evaluate user readiness and adoption regarding the LMS.
- Will target audiences for specific learning initiatives (using SAP and SumTotal).
- Stays abreast of the latest in learning management technology and online learning theory.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of e-learning experience preferably in a large organization
- Learning Management Systems administration and configuration expertise (SumTotal preferred, but Success Factors or Cornerstone also acceptable).
- Strong Instructional Design and e-learning Content Development and Authoring Skills.
- Ability to design and implement Gamification and Social Learning Communities.
- Mobile Learning experience preferred.
- Will be certified to create custom domains, custom reports, custom notifications and audiences following training delivered by SumTotal.
- Ability to build ILT Courses, Curriculums, Blended Learning and eLearning offerings.
- Strong data and analytics skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States